Our idea of "corporate" is decidedly different than what you might find at other organizations. At Eisai, our #1 measure of success is how much our innovations help patients. Ready to take your career to the next level — and make a real difference in the lives of people around the world? We want to hear from you.find your opportunity
GROW AND PROSPER WITH US
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTThe Business Development team champions the origination and execution of licensing transactions, acquisitions and divestitures as well as commercial and development collaborations to help facilitate the achievement of Eisai's human health care (hhc) mission. In addition, the team focuses on the company's current and future objectives, financial targets as well as Eisai’s future product and pipeline portfolio.
○ Strong analytical skills, keen understanding of drug development, adept at developing complex valuation models, experience with contract negotiations and ability to effectively manage multidisciplinary teams
○ Proactive problem-solver and demonstrated learning agility, resourcefulness, and persistence
ETHICS & COMPLIANCE
The Ethics & Compliance department at Eisai partners with the business to provide guidance and mitigate against potential healthcare compliance risks. We have established a compliance program consistent with the government’s standards and industry best practices. As part of this program, we are actively tracking enforcement trends and monitoring our business to assess the company’s understanding of key compliance risks and company processes. We also work to mitigate identified risks through training initiatives, policy development, and systems support.
○ Strong knowledge of key laws and regulation impacting the pharmaceutical industry including but not limited to the PhRMA Code, the Anti-Kickback Statute, OIG/DOJ Guidance, and federal and state transparency and disclosure laws
○ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to translate data into actionable business improvements
○ Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to interface effectively with various cross-functional groups
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS AND ADVOCACY
Corporate Communications and Advocacy connect Eisai with the healthcare community. We also lead human health care initiatives, manage external media relations, develop PR strategies and oversee our corporate website and social media.
○ Corporate Communications team manages internal and external communications including public relations, social media and digital communications
○ Corporate Advocacy team collaborates with provider, payer, policy and patient organizations in executing patient-focused strategies
GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS AND POLICY
Government Affairs and Policy develops, grows, and maintains high-level, compliant engagements with government officials, regulators and agency officials, patient and provider groups, and trade organizations to ensure Eisai’s disease areas and product lines are optimally reflected and successfully pursued to shape a patient-focused policy environment.
○ Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of issues affecting the biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, Medicare & Medicaid policy, and general health care policy
○ Ability to collaborate and engage with members of the Advocacy and Policy environment
○ Deep knowledge and experience with legislative, reimbursement, and regulatory processes
The Established Products team manages mature brands with peri or post loss of exclusivity (LOE) lifecycle strategies in both developed and emerging markets.
○ Strategic, analytical and core brand marketing skills across a wide range of therapeutic areas
○ Commitment to increasing patient access around the world
○ Ability to work in close coordination and collaboration with key functional leaders, with significant exposure to senior leadership
Human Resources is focused on the people who make Eisai a great company to work for. It is the team that works to ensure every employee has the opportunity to work, thrive and grow.
○ A passion for developing human capital, our most valuable asset in addressing unmet human health care needs
○ Determination to attract, recruit, hire, develop, reward and retain top talent
○ Dedication to our People Excellence strategy, and a drive to develop leaders at every level
EISAI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (EIT)
We are talented technologists delivering solutions to fulfill Eisai’s human health care (hhc) mission for people in our region. We deploy collaboration platforms enabling our digital workplace, so we connect as one team, anywhere and anytime. Our team designs, builds and implements secure, reliable, accessible, and high-performance technologies to optimize our investments and maximize our collective capabilities. Partner with us. We are committed to excellence, and we make EIT happen!
○ Have passion for technology
○ Exemplify a value mindset
○ Solve problems and deliver solutions
○ Stay curious and relentless
○ Drive disruptive innovation
Our experienced in-house legal team provides proactive strategic counsel to our business partners to help maintain integrity in our operations. We advise to provide compliant options to pursue our strategic intents and goals in key areas, including FDA regulatory law, strategic licensing and transactions, intellectual property, employment law, privacy, market access, pricing and reimbursement, clinical trials, litigation and investigations.
○ Experience as a legal or paralegal professional
○ Collaborative approach and commitment to intellectual growth and learning agility
○ Familiarity with the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or life sciences sector(s)
Eisai's Market Access is comprised of a diverse group of pharmaceutical professionals dedicated to ensuring patient access to our medicines.
○ A strong commitment to our human health care mission
Our product safety group is responsible for processing and analyzing safety information for Eisai products throughout their life cycle. Accurate and up-to-date knowledge of the benefit/risks of our products is essential to Eisai’s human health care (hhc) mission.
○ Education and experience in a medical, scientific, or related field
○ Previous experience in pre- and post-marketing adverse event processing, periodic reports and/or the analysis of clinical safety data
○ Knowledge of international and U.S. regulations for adverse event reporting
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Our goal is to support employees on their learning journey throughout their career. We invest heavily in programs to help you grow in the areas of digital technology, leadership, innovation, career management and more. We encourage all employees to develop a growth mindset, where “know-it-all” perspectives turn into “learn-it-all.” Our world is changing rapidly, and our goals are ambitious; so, we continually stretch our employees and encourage them to adapt to new technology and ways of thinking.
We strive to promote from within. We train our managers to be effective coaches who offer valuable feedback and proactively search for new opportunities, assignments, and roles for their direct reports. Your career matters to us, and we focus on the intersection between your career goals and our organizational goals. Eisai is a place where you can learn, grow, contribute and thrive.
○ Expertise and innovative thinking in instructional design, facilitation, coaching, and consulting
○ A passion for developing and coaching People to be their best
○ Commitment to build “learning” capability and break-through thinking on behalf of patients, caregivers and people
EISAI INNOVATION, INC.
○ The acumen to identify synergies between the scientific community and the Eisai network of companies
○ Experience in acquiring innovative assets and businesses
○ Corporate Venture Investment (CVI) expertise